Banks such as Synchrony Bank issue Gap credit cards, and work through the company’s web portal for online shopping, paying bills, and paying bills.
Gap Credit Card Payment
It is important to know how to manage your Gap credit card account once you have one. Making a Gap card payment is one of these things.
There are three ways to do this: online, by mail, or over the phone.
Most people consider online payments to be the fastest and easiest method. So it’s done:
- Use your Gap card credentials to log into your Gap online account on the Gap website.
- Click Register on the login page of the Gap website in order to create a Gap account. Among the information you will be asked for on the form are the credit card number, zip code, email address, social security number, and date of birth.
- Click Pay Bill to pay online. You must provide your bank name, checking account number and routing number.
- Select the amount you would like to pay. Any amount up to the current balance can be paid, including the minimum payment due.
- It usually takes up to a week to process your first online payment. Future online payments usually take up to 72 hours.
Payments By Mail
Gap cardholders can also pay their Gap payment by mail by following the steps below:
- Write a check and pay “Gap” the amount you want to pay.
- Avoid fines by paying at least the minimum amount owed. Ensure that you pay all of your last statement’s balance and avoid interest charges.
- Send your Gap card payment to the following address:
DUST. Box 530942
Atlanta, Georgia 30353-0942
Processing your payment usually takes up to 10 days.
Payments Over The Phone
Alternatively, you can pay with a Gap credit card over the phone. It’s free and easy. Just follow these steps:
- Gather your credit card and payment information.
- You need to know your card number, your bank details and the amount you want to pay
- The automated payment instructions can be found at 800-887-1198.